Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Windy Portsmouth to Windy Brighton

Well most of the day I have kept my mouth shut in case the hurricane winds blew my false teeth out of my mouth. We left Portsmouth in rain and wind and arrived in Brighton exactly same. Our accommodation is directly over the road from the Brighton Pavilion so handy to everything. Arrangements were made shortly after we arrived to deliver hire car back to Brighton and train tickets purchased for London tomorrow.

Shirley and I left to find a Post Office and some hour and half later we left and our excess clothing is on it's way home to arrive next week perhaps before we do.

We walked back through the Lanes, to find Elizabeth with the gin and we join her before head off to Squiddling a Thai place which turned out to be excellent and then back to hotel room ready for tomorrow.




Photo of best toilet in Britians -Portsmouth

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


From ou hotel





Photos from The Lanes - note all sewing machines.


Restaurant where we ate


The hotel on arrival home.

Location:Eastern Rd,Brighton,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment