Thursday, September 1, 2011

Edinburgh to Dundee

Well back again -finally got into our booked accommodation in Edinburgh for the second night it was a very nice 3bedroom,3bathroom, 4toilet apartment very close to the action. Gave us time to catch up with washing etc as had wonderful facilities.
The owner of the apartment has transposed phone number and we kept getting engaged signal but he gave it to us on second night for nothing!

This morning we left by 10 and headed to Dundee via Perth. Another beautiful place and was introduced to my first Marks and Spencer experience. Still trying to buy a 3G prepaid for iPad. Wi fi in accommodation is hopeless have to log on to spectrum and usely costs 5pound for 1hr soon goes.

Just had a nice meal in adjoining restaurant and now I am in the lap of luxury in my king size bed plus single on my own as I haunt found my man in a kilt yet or at least one that comes up to my standards! Most men in Scottish shops wear one and they look lovely.

We leave tomorrow via St James golf course to Inverness and the loch ness monster. Staying overnight in Inverness before moving on down to cotswalds etc.

Well my hour will soon be up. Xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Heath in fields as we passed by.


Bridge in Perth


Shirley and I in edinburugh

Location:Lawers Dr,Dundee,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is wonderful, bugga not feeling well, hope you are getting better. You will all be wanting a rest when you get home. Travel safe...luv Margie and Pete xx

    ReplyDelete